McLain Boiler Repair in
If you are experiencing problems with your residential boiler, there are a few steps you can try before calling a repair technician.
- Check the thermostat to make sure it is set properly and that the batteries are working.
- Check the fuel supply to ensure it is turned on and that there is enough fuel.
- Check the water level in the boiler and add water if necessary.
- Check the pressure gauge to make sure the pressure is within the proper range.
- Check the air vents to make sure they are open and not blocked.
If you have tried these steps and the problem persists, it is best to call a professional boiler repair technician to diagnose and fix the issue. It is important to have a trained professional handle any repairs to ensure the safety of you and your family, as well as to avoid further damage to the boiler.